To build sustainable peace by increasing public and civil society organizations' participation in the many stages of the peace process.
- To empower women at and around the peace table to effectively participate in negotiations.
- To effectively support the ongoing peace process by creating and expanding civil society-led dialogue space and providing technical and logistical assistance.
- To increase public participation in the peace process through public consultation for advocacy for policy change and civilian ceasefire monitoring.
1. Public Consultation for Peace
2. Civilian Ceasefire Monitoring
3. Civilian Ceasefire Monitoring Mechanism
4. Space for Informal Dialogue